Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A recap

  • fighter left, rogue joined; rogue an RL friend, rogue not a noob
  • spent all Turbine Points on cosmetic armor kits and hair color, so now that the new update is out I am completely broke and can't afford anything
  • ex-guildie acting stalkerish, left a Star Wars T-shirt and a message in a bag on my doorknob 
  • playing Dead Island, really like it now that they fixed it
  • learned to play Favored Soul class, actually pretty good at it
  • people spontaneously following my healer in a raid because she's on fire 
  • OMG Neil Gaiman in "The Guild"? LOVED IT.
  • thinking of playing Portal 2 again because it's awesome and I miss it, even though I finished it 4 times
  • thinking of playing an FPS, because I haven't played one in a very long time (probably since the first Counter Strike and Medal of Honor); Dead Island doesn't count because it's not exactly an FPS
  • Raptr account not tracking games for some reason
  • watching Star Trek: DS9 again just because I can

No comments: